We are so excited to begin seeing guests again!
We have many guidelines for both our staff and our guests to keep us all safe and healthy, found below. As always, thank you for your support. You mean the world to us!
What to expect from us
- Only select staff will be returning initially to minimize the number of people on the floor, to encourage safe social distancing.
- Masks will be worn by service providers at all times
- Gloves will be worn as much as is reasonable
- All service providers will be wearing scrubs, instead of street clothes. Scrubs will be laundered on site each day to prevent transfer between our homes and cars and the salon.
Changes to our service menu
- Beverage and massage services have been eliminated. Feel free to bring your own beverage
- No makeup applications or touch ups
- No lip, chin, cheek or nostril waxing
What we need from you
- Please wait in your vehicle upon arrival. Call to let us know you’ve arrived but allow us to call you to invite you in to limit the number of people in the building.
- Please arrive wearing your own mask, and keep it on at all times during the duration of your visit.
- Please be aware that we may be required to take your temperature via Touchless forehead scan upon arrival.
- Understanding that anyone with a fever or exhibiting symptoms of Coronavirus should stay at home – even if you think its just your allergies acting up.
Thank you for both your patience and loyalty during this time!
Monday - Friday: 9AM to 8PM
Saturday - Sunday: 9AM to 4PM
Additional Availability my be available by Appointment Only
13758 Grant St. Suite 117, Thornton, CO 80023