We are so excited to announce that we have been granted the ability to reopen under strict restrictions during Colorado’s “Safer at Home” phase. This is in compliance with directives from the Department of Regulatory Agencies or DORA, as well as the State of Colorado and Adams County.
Please be sure that you have downloaded the Pocket Salon App so that you may assist us in scheduling of your own appointments, ordering product for Curbside pickup, or simply to communicate with your favorite service provider. You can find the app in both Apple and Android formats.
Upon re-opening you will be asked to check in for your appointments, select and purchase home care products, check out and book your next appointment using the app. No need for stopping at the front desk – this is a completely touch-less experience!
We are so eager to be back in salon with you when we now that we can all do so safely. As always, if there is anything we can do to support you, please do not hesitate to reach out.
Yours in Service,
Master Stylist & Owner
GLAM at the Grove
We are so excited to begin seeing guests again!
We have many guidelines for both our staff and our guests to keep us all safe and healthy, found below. As always, thank you for your support. You mean the world to us!
What to expect from us
- Only select staff will be returning initially to minimize the number of people on the floor, to encourage safe social distancing.
- Masks will be worn by service providers at all times
- Gloves will be worn as much as is reasonable
- All service providers will be wearing scrubs, instead of street clothes. Scrubs will be laundered on site each day to prevent transfer between our homes and cars and the salon.
Changes to our service menu
- Beverage and massage services have been eliminated. Feel free to bring your own beverage
- No makeup applications or touch ups
- No lip, chin, cheek or nostril waxing
What we need from you
- Please wait in your vehicle upon arrival. Call to let us know you’ve arrived but allow us to call you to invite you in to limit the number of people in the building.
- Please arrive wearing your own mask, and keep it on at all times during the duration of your visit.
- Please be aware that we may be required to take your temperature via Touchless forehead scan upon arrival.
- Understanding that anyone with a fever or exhibiting symptoms of Coronavirus should stay at home – even if you think its just your allergies acting up.
Thank you for both your patience and loyalty during this time!
SUN 10:00 - 4:00
MON 12:00 - 8:00
TUE 9:00 - 4:00
WED 9:00 - 8:00
THU 9:00 - 4:00
FRI 12:00 - 8:00
SAT 8:00 - 4:00
Additional Availability my be available by Appointment Only
14316 Lincoln St, Thornton, CO 80023